It's become apparent over the last few days that a few things need to change around the QuicKutz office. We've started a set of company rules that ought to be posted on all bare walls in the building. I'd also like to go ahead and publicly blame Darick for causing the necessitation the first rule.
1. No karate dancing
2. No robot dancing (except as performed by Mike S. who is generally awesome at it)
3. No serenading
4. No running with scissors
5. No running with die-cutting tools
6. No embossing coworker's clothes
7. No leaving old stinky leftovers in the fridge until the stench reaches Brian's desk and he's forced to organize a cleaning or be slowly asphyxiated by the pungent odors swelling therefrom
8. No interfering in any way with the weekly playing of Love Boat
9. No doing anything that will ultimately result in thorough self-embarrassment
You'd think we could have come up with 10 to make it even and all, but we didn't. Maybe you can suggest a 10th rule.