Thanks to The Scrapbook Page in Shawnee Kansas, we have a nice little free .gsd download for you today. They've mastered the Silhouette and in so doing have created a template for making window cards. And what's more, they're even willing to share it with all the rest of y'all. Here's a little sample of what you can do with the template they've created.
The instructions are simple:
- Download the file
- Open it with the Silhouette software
- Cut it out on a sheet of cardstock the size of the cutting mat
- Cut the paper in half after the Silhouette is done (the design makes two at a time, you see)
- Bask in the glory of your window card(s)
- Go on tour as a professional scrapbooker teaching classes and signing autographs
- Seek counseling after the fame and popularity wear you down
- Find a hobby to help you through your therapy
- Get back in to scrapbooking
- Repeat Steps 1 through 10 as necessary
Clearly steps 6-10 are optional. So, just grab the .gsd file and start cutting because with this shape all the hard work is already done for you! And thanks again to all the folks at The Scrapbook Page who offered the design and photo.